~Quiche and toasts
Everybody! Lets give a warm welcome the latest creation by Ms Kitchen Disaster! Quiche Syeyuet!
I spent my day today baking. I smell like a fusion of different flavours now. In other words, like the rubbish bin. The quiche does not taste nice. I warn anyone who attempts to challenge the quiche in a fear factor style. I shall not be too drama. It is the first attempt and the receipe is rather vague. Maybe i shall attempt to try out quiche making again. With another reciepe of course.
Description of Quiche Syeyuet:
The base flakes, so when anyone slices it, it crumbles! Maybe i should try Apple Crumble Pie instead! The dough is so buttery. I cannot blame the receipe because i added too much butter.*Embarrassed* However, the crust and top is taste good! So maybe I ain't that a failure at baking!
Talking about quiche. I shall comment about my sister. She is a slice of white plain bread. She went to the Maldives. After the trip, she became a toast! All you need is to get her to wear a green top and she is yakun toast. That means the maldives is the oven!
tata for now! ;)
Sun tanned on: 5:21 PM