~Shopping
My thoughts and philosophy!
Background information: My mother and sisters are total shopaholics. The favourite hobby in the family is definitely shopping!
Philosophy1: No need for expensive goods.
It irks me why some people go for only branded products and follow these brands blindly. I do not mean that branded goods are bad and everyone should not own any but we shall not see brands as a benchmark for the things we are willing to buy and use. Why this philosophy you might ask. A product is not determined by its price and brand but rather its style, aesthethic design, creativity, originality and the product that says "U".
Supporting Details: Leopard print sandals.
I am a fan of the birkenstorks sandals. They give comfort and a spunk to an outfit. But i do not own any. The reason is because I cannot afford them and I will be asking too much from my parents to buy me such an expensive pair of slippers. I am not unhappy about it. But i found this cheap deal at Mustafa yesterday. A similar sandals that give almost the same standard of comfort to my feet at just $12.50. It is in this cute leopard print too.
So maybe you might want to go fot a look-out at some pasar malams or shopping centres that are out of the Orchard town district. You might just find something fanatastic!
Sun tanned on: 2:04 PM