~Slipping Off
Have anyone walked out of your house barefooted? I did just that today.
I was dressed in bohemian chic style. Donned in the new turquoise bohemian long skirt, a sleeveless tee and a matching blue gypsy necklace. Not to forget the red beaded slippers.
History of red slippers: It was christmas present from my sister 2 years back. I did not dare to wear it out 2 years back but I loved it dearly. It's wooden soles made it unbearable for lots of walking.
My red slippers soles came out! Then parts start to drop. The final act of the dropping slippers performance was to break its own strap. I was already at the MRT station and cannot bare walking home under such uncomfortable conditions of dragging my feet in the slippers. Earthly me took of my slippers. Both sides. So the walk home was a barefooted one.
My Experience:
You can feel the ground beneath you. The concrete floors are very hard, especially the part where i crossed the traffic light. I am so glad it rained earlier on so it was not hot. I attracted lots of weird glances. But at least my bohemian look fitted well without the slippers.
Conclusion:
Shoes are one of the important invention and discovery the mankind population achieved. Do not undermind your slippers. They make or break your look and give you more comfort and safety you can ever imagine. At least you no longer need to look at floor all the time when you are walking!
O' the mighty shoe!
Sun tanned on: 7:47 PM