~The Aftermath
I am still very disturbed and irritated by the Monkey's brain issue. I must confess that i am not a vegeterian, even though i know i will be a better person if i am one. I just simply cannot go without meat. It is in me. It is part of me. It is not as if i crave for meat everyday but meat on the dinner table has been part of my life. Simply going without it for the rest of my life would be unimagineable. At least i eat domestic animals. If you argue that all animals have the same rights, i would agree. I am confussed, contradicting myself. I am in a dillema.
Still on the monkey's brain issue. They people who consume this dish feels that it nourishes their own minds and ehances their intelligence. How smart of them. I cannot imagine putting some one's mind into my mouth and make my stomach digest it. It dawns on me why such people have not resolved to cannibalism. Maybe they do for all you know. They might think that by eating another smarter human would make them more intelligent. Gross. I am sure they will be going for Albert Einstein.
Sun tanned on: 2:07 PM