~Health Care Store
Inspired by Gary's blog entry on "Friends=Food", I came up with one too, "Parents=Health Care Store"
Parents=Health Care Store
My Parents are a Health Care Store. They never fail to protect you from all that diseases and sickness of life and try their very best to make you be a better person. They might taste bitter at times, but I know they meant well. They might taste like the cute kids' vitamin C, sweet and you want more of them. The Health Care store is full of Vitamins or rather advice on life, it is up to us if we want to consume them and benefit from it. Sometimes the Health Care Store is too daunting for the ill and we want a faster solution, we will head down to the fast food restaurant. However, we will still go back to the Health Care Store because we know it is still the best. I love My Health Care Store.
Sun tanned on: 10:35 PM