~MRT Stations
MRT Stations VS BUS stops
I will choose the former.
I dont not like to take the bus for the reasons as stated below:
1.You do not know when the next bus will come.
2.Getting stuck in a jam in a bus is a headache. Getting stuck in a jam in a bus behind another bus is worst. It is one of the hazards of being taller then the people you befriend. You are always able to look what is ahead.
3.Bus drivers. I hate them the most of the times. It becomes difficult to appreciate the services they provide when they drive away just about time when you run to the bus stop or when you forgot that you rang the bell and drive you up to the next stop far away. But what i do is what i deserve.
4. It gets a bit daunting if you take the bus when you are not sure where to stop.
5. I get bus sick if i hop on after a meal.
I like MRT stations for the reasons as stated below:
1. They are always clean and dry.
2. You know when the next bus will arrive.
3. It is very cool in there when the day is hot.
4. You always get to see the view outside wherever you are in the cabin. Most of the times.
5.They announce the stations. You can just tune off into your own thoughts but just take not of the lady annoucing.
6. The stations are well lit.
I do not hate bust stops. I chose Mrt stations not because of their strenghts but rather of another important reason.
Many events occured in Mrt stations. I become emotionally attached to the places. It brings back memories, good memories.
Sun tanned on: 10:15 PM