~The Night Visit

Let me recount my night. It was not any ordinary night that you would expect. Please do not think anything hanky-panky. I was visited by none other then the Brown Beetle Bug.

Yes, it is the bug that flies around and makes a crackle with its wings. He/She came over recently. As usual, He/She came flying round my room when i was reading a magazine. He/She was a nusiance but i was not bothered by He/She until He/She became more irritating. He/She pushed her luck too far and i was utterly irritated. He/She landed on my short blue skirt. My immediate reaction was to take a piece of tissue paper and pluck He/She up. Please do not be amazed. I often flush beetles down the toilet bowl and slam crockroaches with a newspaper.

However, i did not resume my usual act of flushing it down the toilet and let He/She die a horrible death of drowning. I decided that He/She should be given another chance at life. Who am i to say that He/She should die? Everyone has the right to life, ain't it? So i threw it out of my window when it was in the tissue paper. I live on the 11th level mind you. He/She might die from that height but the tissue paper will act as a parachute.

I even broke my belief of absolute no littering! But expect the unbeliveable!

After a short while, it flew back in!! What a nice thing for he/she to do it. He/She did not even appreciate the fact that i decided to give it a new lease of life! I guess the tissue landed on the window ledge.
Now that He/She faced near death, He/She came back being more irritating then ever. He/She was flying high up at the ceiling so i cannot reach it. Banging himself/herself along the ceiling so the noise of the wings flickering would be even louder!

I could not be bothered by it now. I was just plain irriated and taken aback. I guess things will always come back to haunt you!

Gosh, I will flush its kind down the toilet from now on.
Sun tanned on: 4:29 PM




Your rants My cries


Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credit

Designer:iloveyenleng
Burshes:Devaintart Image:photobucket