~Standing up
When you stand up, what do you notice?
Those in the"i am gifted, so are you" course were told to think about and list down our strengths. We helped each other out and i added one on my list- "I stand firmly to my own believes"
I am so glad that i was made to think about my strengths as i felt i was not really in touch with it for some time. As time flies, i feel detached from my strengths.
Why the sudden feeling?It is because i found myself doing something that was not "me" at all. I shall not broadcast what i did and i shall leave you in suspense.
To all that knew what happened, this is for you: Thank you for standing by me and making me realise that was really not the typical thing of me. Thank you. Don't worry for me because the past is not equal to the future. I became stronger and more confident. Thanks babes!
Sun tanned on: 8:29 PM