~A Journey to HaiNan
It all started with a question from my beloved father,"Do you want to go Hainan?". I jumped at the opportunity.
Then many things began. I started to contemplate on whether i made a wise decision to set myself into so much unknown. I began to be that little pessimistic demon that lurks around me. I was prepared for the worse after all that prep talk by the evil twin.
Fortunately, all the negative thoughts about the Winter Youth Camp trip were set a blaze and destroyed in the fire. I was totally wrong to the core. Not only was it fun and enjoyable, it was enriching. Set away from all that pressing deadlines of the silly inventions of "Holiday Homework" and the stresses of a life in Singapore where everything goes around at turbo speed, it was a holiday of funny people, interesting new encounters and great eye-openers. I guess i have to thank for all that great company that was given to me. Thank you friends!
I am sure i learnt more during the trip then if i stayed at home doing "Holiday Homework". The evil twin and little demon of me deserves to be shot.
* words in " and " denotes a sense of contradiction.
Sun tanned on: 11:13 AM