~ALL the mood
THe time before chinese new year was crazy. The Period was filled with a work over-load, test in excess, and basically time constraints.
I found out something about myself. I am always under some time constraints. Not always but rather quite frequently. I suppose it is because i want achieve all the things i want to do and when i want it, i think it and everything goes hay-wire. I fret about everything because every thing matters so much to me. The big stuff, the small stuff. I fret about them all. When you want to do everything and you do not choose the things you want to do, you basically become a Jack of all trades, master of none.
The voice at the back of my head echoes "Choose. Relax, take it easy"
I am upset when i am unable to finish stuff properly. Call me the uptight woman. The Perfectionist. I am irritated when i do not put my best foot forward or when i did not display my full potential. I was being annoying as a result of all these internal negative energy. However, i learnt a valuable lesson. I need to pull myself out from all these chaos and seek inner peace. When you find it, u can conquer anything because you found direction. You no longer flutter around aimlessly. You have a goal and you are armed with a plan.
With you are no angry with yourself, you feel relaxed. You become a happy person.
Sun tanned on: 11:17 PM