~Haunt you back!

I am here blogging instead of doing the usual studying for the simple reason that i have to blog this event. Blogging keeps me sane, helps me look back on stuff, reflect and resolute. Blogging is the avenue for me to be myself. This is the place where people who want to listen to what i have to say come. And i thank you for coming here and for your precious time spent reading my little thoughts. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and hope you see the issues raised in a different light, in my light.

Not as if there are loads of people who come to read, anyway.

So let me start proper. HAUNT YOU BACK!

The saying goes " What you did will haunt you again, some day". I was a victim of this famous saying. What i did really haunt me now. I recieved a letter of fine from the NLB ( National Library Board) for a fine that amounted to a two-figure sum. That is a lot of money for a person with financially restrictions of a weekly allowance.

The bill is amazing. I was late for books that i borrowed in primary school. I now own a list of books that i read in primary school. And I can actually still remember what some of the books were about. I could still remember the story-line! All the memories of the simple time where i could just devote my time to reading books. The childhood days of simple happiness that came from story books.

So the fines that came from me returning books a day to a week late for a few years came back to haunt me. I guess it is pay back time. The little bits of fine here and there amounted to quite a sum that i would prefer to spend on presents or the beaded slippers from X:ODUS or the.... The fine came back to haunt me. Fines that came from 4 years ago is here to get me down to pay-up. To clear past debts.

The moral of the story is that even little things like library fines can come back to haunt you what about the other bigger mistakes in life? Be Afraid.
Sun tanned on: 11:41 PM




Your rants My cries


Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credit

Designer:iloveyenleng
Burshes:Devaintart Image:photobucket