~THe BIG UNKNOWN!
Emotions running high, imaginations running wild. I am still here being all crazy and high about something few but many know. The sensible Sye Yuet that has ran away from fear of being totally corrupted by the other side of Sye Yuet- the on-cloud-nine-sye-yuet.
I was on cloud nine through the weekend. That explains why i have not completed much work over the weekend. It was fun to be on cloud nine. Its cooling up there. No steam from the stress, no sweat.
You can call me obsessed or simply just being the average 16 year old. For now, life is exciting, school tomorrow? No problem.
okay so let me side-track. For those who know about that something: I dont want to let it out in the open yet. Life is fine like this. I want to enjoy this fun time here. No rush to go out to the open seas to rough out the waves to search for the big UNKNOWN.
Sun tanned on: 10:16 PM