~Koalas in the Train
I have been taking the train pretty often during the holidays. I cannot stand the fact that some fellow passengers cling on to the poles that were meant for every other passengers to hold onto. They cling onto the poles like they were koalas and as if they had to mark their territory in the train. Then they are others who lean on the poles as if the poles were their spines. Push them off and they cannot stand straight. Or those peole who hold onto the pole and stand really close. The poles will not run away from you if you took a step backward.
So during rush hours or when such inconsiderate people take the train, the train ride will be like a great surf. Standing on two legs, knees slightly bent for stability and constantly telling myself to stay calm and not think about how i would fall, it was as if i was surfing down the train tracks.
I am not a sufer, so please dont be koalas.
Sun tanned on: 7:11 PM