~A little less hair. Many more talk.
Okay Okay i know what you gals want to tell me! It should either be " why did u cut ur hair so short!" or "hey boy-boy!"
Dont get me wrong. Im not angry with the name-calling. At least not for now. A new hair cut. A little less hair. Okay i must admit it is pretty short in terms of my standard too. But i cannot help it! Its gone. Super glue wont do the job.
I only realise that my hair was very short after i put on my glasses. This is the problem when you are 500 degrees blind. But i dont blame the hairdresser. I told him to cut it short and he made it funky too!
I look misplaced in my school uniform. Maybe i am too cool for it! Or i am just such a narcissist. But rest assured my fellow school mates! I have not turned bunk or any of that sort!
A little less hair dont make me change my preferences towards genders. It just makes me feel more comfortable during bodybalance and pilates and irritated when you touch it with your dirty hands.
A friend once told me that many people touched his head when he shaved his hair. I dont have to go to the extreme to get so much attention on my crown on glory. Is it a deal or what? Or am i just being sacastic.
Rest assured my folks! I am not interested in girls. At all. What is the big deal about my hair anyway?
To all the little juniors in school. Dont worry, there is no addition to the lesbian community in our school. I am still the wacky senior whom you can feel free to look at but please dont stare at me suddenly when i walk past. It frightens me.
A tall person with short hair does not equate to a man. I am not interested in you girls, come'on i've got so much more guys out there to charm even with lesser hair. ;)
Disclaimer:The above following is written by syeyuet with her usual narcissist personality.
Sun tanned on: 4:43 PM