~New adopted motto
Many people have adopted mottos from brands such as Nike or Adidas with slogans such as Just Do It and Nothing is Impossible respectively.
Whereas, I have adopted a new motto from a relatively unknown brand from Japan. This is written on my shirt "Be Yourself. The Whole World Worships the Original".
I see this in the mirror every time i practise Pilates. Kinda struck a cord that people are often pretentious and i hate being with such a people. Every time you can see true their eyes or hear from their voice that whatever they do or say isnt truely reflecting what they feel or what they think. Hidden agendas. Hate em'
I dont expect people to bear their souls or anything but those masks they shield over their face is not going to protect them form the cruelties of the world. People simply go around searching for warmth in the world, searching for happiness yet fear sharing theirs. How much do people expect to gain from the world when they dont even want to contribute to it?
Sun tanned on: 4:33 PM