~Chronicles of the Lab Disasters
At this rate of lab accidents, i am sure our class can compile a book entitiled " Chronicles of the Lab Disasters".
So the next lesson after the "test-tube incident" i was espcially fearful of things in the lab. I was extremely blur and my fellow lab partner had to remind me about certain things. I poured the wrong solution in to the burrette and only found out when my lab partner pointed it out to me..........So there goes all the hard work of washing the burrette.
Then we had to heat some things again. The instructions said "heat gentley". I did. But i guess my standard of gentle was not gentle enough and things shot out of the test tube and a quarter across the room. Thank Goodness that no one got hurt.
I am a lab disaster. My lab partner is too. She spilled concetrated acid onto herself and on the floor. I can see a whole growing in the floor! I am exagerating of course.
Last but not least, it was wash up time. The solid residue would not come out so i used the brush to scrub the test tube. SCrubbing hard at those stubborn stains till the sponge of the brush came out and got stuck in the test-tube.
Thankfully my teacher decided to change my test-tube or i will be left with ony 3 test-tubes for the rest of the year.......................
Sun tanned on: 4:08 PM