~McDonalds. Love Hate relationship.
I am self-confessed closet sucker of Mcdonalds. I know i should not be. But still....
I like eating Mcdonalds alone at home for lunch once in a while. Kind of like comfort food. Sinking my teeth into the soft bun and then into the tender fish fillet and the taste of the cheese with the tar-tar sauce makes me happy.
I dont really like eating Mcdonald French Fries but their sweet and sour sauce is such a great dip i think it will go with any fried food.
I know i should not being liking Mcdonalds since their food is all crap and junk and all that lies they tell about how healthy their food is and leaving all that important things such as how they clot up all your arties out so convenietly.
Hope i am not held against all that i jave just said.
Mcdonal Nuggets with their BBQ sauce just brings back memories. Having them with Dad will bring me back at least 1o years when dad drives us to the outlet at the Stadium. How he would squeeze chilli sauce into the container of BBQ and use a fries to stir it. Always thought that was the little weird stuff dad does.........
Just had Mcdonalds. Shall be abstaining it for at least 2 months.
Sun tanned on: 4:24 PM