~Mr Night Mcdonald
I have to express my great dislike for the Mr Night Mcdonald or whatever his name is.
He looks weird. Like some one kicked him in the face. He looks gay and weird. Standing on the roof playing the saxophone trying to be all casanova, seduce who? I like guys when they are in suits but please, wearing a suit all through the night at mcdonald is so off putting. Since he will be at Mcdonald at night, i bet many people will get a scare looking at him. Hope they dont make a mascot out of him and walk around at mcdonald scaring the people away.
Havent Mcdonald though of dressing Ronald Mcdonald up in pyjamas? Hello? Ronald Mcdonald is an icon of Mcdonald and you are making him sit at the wooden chair at night doing nothing? I still dont get it why they chose Mr Night and dress him up like this.
Poor Ronald Mcdonald.
Sun tanned on: 8:52 PM