~Violence and all that values
There have been much debate over violence in schools. From school bullies to the recent case of bash-your-classmate incident that was initiated by a teacher, violence is recieving much media coverage.
I never believe in using violence to solve issues. I feel its just an extremely cowardly act to resolve situations which will ultimately make things worst. Anyway, I am not here to tell you about how we should not use violence as a tool or anything.
The problem i have with this issue of violence is with the adults.
Parents cane their kids, whip them with belts, spank their bottoms, beat their hands with stationery(ruler) etc. Yet they tell you that violence is not the way to go to solve problems. But there they are spanking you from young. They tell us that violence will never solve the problem but have they thought about it years ago when their idea of teaching children is punishing them physically?
Teachers taught us moral values and why we should not join gangs because they resolt to violence every single time. Yet corporal punishment has been going for so long in schools and still is. Naught boys are spanked in front of the school after a group of teachers agree to punish them. I question this, arent the teachers ganging up against them instead? And all that moral education lessons? WE are thinking teenagers now, y'all know.
So, in conclusion, violence will prevail unless our role models practice what they preech.
Disclaimer: I am not supporting violence, of course.
Sun tanned on: 12:51 PM