~Why guys shouldnt shop with girls.
So my friends and i are on the subject about the loving boyfriends who shop with their girlfriends. I have a very different view. Guys dont be offended, the views are rather feminist.
1. The guy standing at the sale.
Its already squeezy with all the girls on their hunting trip in the stores during sales. Guys simply take up space, care to wait outside instead?
2. The guy at the lingerie department.
Its embarrassing with a guy looking when you take your measurement. They guys just dont get it that we(I) dont want them there, do they?
3. The bag carring guys.( Yes, my friend. I have decided that i will not use the guys who carry bags.)
The small hand bag is suppose to accesorise your outfit. Unless its weighing tonnes, carry it yourself. Your bag does not match his outfit. But i dont mind them carrying really big bags. Gentlemanly!
4. The guy who help choose items for you.
Okay, if your boyfriend is Valentino, you are sure lucky. But if you want to ask them for opinions, make sure you take it.
5. The belief that it is bonding time.
I have yet to try it. My friends have yet to try it. But this bonding thing is pretty much publicised. I wonder if its true. Tell me if it works, peeps!
Till then, i am a firm believer of my stand. Anyone care to shop with me?
Sun tanned on: 8:15 AM