~Every song tells a story
Had a conversation with a friend yesterday. We talked about how each song tells a story. How some songs reminded us of events, things and even emotions.
When some songs are played in school, events or even at the mall never fail to well up ain emotions. That i feel, is the power of a good song. You stop whatever you are doing and the songs knocks you in your face. Flash- backs pops and you feel like you have transendedack in time to that particular time and place. you feel the emotion then again.
I always wonder why i dont have any songs that remind me of the ugly past and those things i dont want to remember. I guess it is because i dont want to remember it. So there isnt any songs that symbolises times i wished would not happen. Ony songs that bring back those happy times. I earnestly hope that i collect more of such songs, many more happy times.
To listen: wo zhen de shou shang le.
Sun tanned on: 4:05 PM