~Untitled-Random
"A person who is good to you might not be a good person" Those were words of advise and wisdom my dad gave me when i went through some troubles recently.
Those were the kind of words my dad says once in a blue moon apart from those over-used jokes and very lame things he tells us. Guess where i inherited such genes?
There are so many people in the word. Seriously loads of people in the world. But why do we meet? Some believe its fate other just think that its coincidence. Is each person in my life going to make a profounding impact on me or are they just passer-bys. Then would i be the person that they have to meet before they go off to achieve other greater things?
I wonder how may lives have i walked out of. Could it been just because i went out for a walk and will be beack shortly? I wonder what happened to all the people i have meet. I am only 16 and i have alreadt lost contact with so many people. I wonder how many more of such cases will i accumulate when i grow older and not necessarily wiser. I wonder if they remember me. I wonder if you will remember me years later too?
Hey old friends, leave me a message. Wonder how have you been doing.....
Sun tanned on: 12:01 AM