~An Old Auntie
I met and old auntie today. She is a very old malay auntie. She is really small and she thought i was a malay at first. She understands english and hokkien too! How cool is that? I helped her carry her things down the bus. Then i realised that she lives two blocks down. So i decided to help her carry her groceries to the void deck.
She had a heart attack recently. She has diabetes, hypertension and some other things. Yet she is strong enough to go to the malay village to buy her groceries twice a week. She told me that she was hospitalised for 6 months in a roll. I am amazed by her strength to carry on with her life as usual. 1 kg of fish, i chicken and vegetables for her for the next 2 weeks. Kuddos to that.
O levels is just a small bump in the moutain range of life. We will make it!
Sun tanned on: 11:21 PM