~Prom NIGHT
Prom night is over. And yes i went up on stage to do the mambo princess contest.
I think i am always possessed when i do crazy things. I am sure i was, even my seniors used to say i was the "possessed girl".
So last night i was possessed on stage and did my thing. And though i have no dancing background and the only dance i possibly know is mapoleh, i just danced. And if you noticed i just did the same dance moves over and over again. The song that saved me was the DA CHANG JIN song. I was thinking what song is that then i realised it was the songtrack from my favourite DA CHANG JIN aka MIN ZHEENG HAO. so i just did the korean formal greeting and pretended to be DA CHANG JIN! SEE i told you i was possessed. Anyway, watching da chang jin over and over again finally paid off. SO who was the one who said i was wasting my time?? HAHA Cherrios, to all the beautiful AWESOME class of 2006!
OHH my feet hurts.
Sun tanned on: 10:55 AM