~POSt Exam Anxiety
I am so embarrasssed to admit that i had this very weird dream. No, i was not a tsunami rescue worker nor was i in World War 3. I dreamt that i am still in the midst of the O levels! Thats way worst!
So i was in the midst of the exams where i remember i was feeling stressed out over a problem of too many things to do too little time. Then it was in the morning and i cannot remember what papers i have to sit for on that day. The entry proof was right in front of me but the words are blur. I freaked out, of course. So i went saying " man, uve got to remember what you have today!" and " man, i cant remember!!" It went on till i woke up saying those words again and again until i realised i am awake. creepy!!!!!!
Sun tanned on: 10:05 PM