~The Southern Wind that Blows
The train prepares to leave
But i have too much to say
Yet all i could do was only to wave
As the train leaves along with the southern wind
The tears are no longer held against
But all the blurred memories made me numb from those pain yet again
The bag filled with all the memories
Became too heavy too soon
I prayed no longer to wait
Neither can I ever wait
Even if i desire for then again
I know the only way around is on, forward
Nothing will hold me back
The sky is endless only when i look up
And the wind chases me on
Those ever changing clouds were just only the illusions of my dreams
The train stops for no one
So i let go
And it all went with the southern wind
Nothing ever holding me back
-Inspired by Sandy Lam's Nan fang De Feng
Sun tanned on: 9:33 PM