~Without a Word
Some people spent a life time finding answers to their questions
But not for themselves
I lived in fear and happiness just searching for the way to show you how i really feel
A glass sets us a part, to be seen
But never to feel
Even though we lay close
You are far from realising how worried i am
I lay still in such awkwardness
that tears roll
What can i say about how i feel
where should i start
How do i translate my feelings
When it makes me lonely
How do i build that bridge to you
where should i start
I have always remained in your blind spot
Rain or shine, happiness and in fear
And never moved an inch
Have you ever not wondered why
your side seems crowded
yet very cold
Because i have always been here
Without a Word
-Inspired by Sandy Lam's Ci Bu Da Yi
Sun tanned on: 9:47 PM