~Death before my eyes
I brought a bottle of soya bean drink to school, hoping i can catch up on breakfast during lectures. It is a small bottle and has a yellow packaging. It was an atrractive looking bottle with images of soya beans jumping in or out of the soya bean drink!
So as usual i was running to school in the morning and just as i was about to reach the gate, it happened. The bottle rolled out of my bag onto the floor down the small slope and onto the main road! Death before my own eyes! But i had to continue running into school and it was dangerous to get onto the main road for a bottle of drink anyway. Just when i left school i saw the "corpse" of the bottle. All squashed up beyond recognition and the cap came out too! The next day i saw it again when i walked past. I wonder if it is considered as littering?
My mum got me another bottle of the soya bean today. I will ensure that it makes it to school tomorrow!
Sun tanned on: 4:41 PM