~I have been on a month holiday
I do not usually blog about the things i do on a certain day but the feelings i had today need to be noted down.
I went back to my secondary school- cedar!!
I was so excited on the bus that i was smiling from ear to ear and i could not wipe that goofy grin off my face.
I reached the bus-stop and walked to school. Then the past came pouring into my mind, like how i would joke and chat with my friends on the way to school everyday. And even though it has been only a month, i noticed some significant changes already.
When i walked through the gates, i felt as if i was going to school! The feeling was so comforting, familiar and secure. Walking past the foyer, i never really felt like a graduate, more like some one on a month holiday.
In the hours we spent there talking to friends, juniors and the coolest librarian- mdm heng, it felt like life was back to normal and we were all cedarians all over again. Guess its once a cedarian, always a cedarian!
When we left, it felt like a school day had ended! Man, i admit it, i miss that kind of life!
But at least Cedar taught me something (cliche as how it sounds): women of confidence, creativity thats what we are.
Sun tanned on: 9:30 PM