~My screwed concept on love and relationships.
So it was Valentine's recently and after much talk and discussion. I can finally conclude that my concept on love and relationships is screwed. I am not a single bit proud of it but i just have to accept that its the way i think. Its so screwed it might well be radical. I do not wish to get into details for fear of scaring you all away. All i can assure you is that im not a single bit attracted to the people of the same gender.
In the midst of discussion during the Valentine's day period, we managed to cover a number of issues.
Anyway, Ren Hui proclaims that i will be a difficult person to chase, thats if i am going to be chased in the first place. She admits that she would not chase me if she is a man because it will be too challenging for her. And she honours all man who is going to attempt to chase me. I totally disagree with her. I forsee some sort of argument between us in the near future. ( Ren Hui please dont take it personally! Its our kind of lingo. )
Sun tanned on: 11:51 PM