~One day older. A year wiser.
So seventeen came and sixteen went. Just a day separates the present and the past. Even though a year just flew past my eyes, i cannot remember what i did for my sixteen birthday. But as usual, i will say that the past does not matter too much compared to the present and tangible compared to the future.
But i had one of the funniest present sent from way up above, way way up above. I was approached by a model agency! Its one of those scam they try to make youngsters like me fall into. But i happen to watch too much television and read too much newspapers to know that its a scam. But thank you for commenting that im a "pretty young face" ! It was a superb present!
Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday! I had a sweet birthday! I hope seventeen marks a prettier me and life! OOps its narcissism to the max again!
Sun tanned on: 1:41 PM