~I am so confused.
I am so confused. My mind is all tangled up by my own thoughts. Counter arguing myself. I feel like a muddled mess.
But does it matter even if i could draw a conclusion, seek answers for the questions, find out the truth?
All of life's biggest questions came tumbling down, like i am carrying the weight of the earth of my shoulders. What hurts about being a human is that we have memories. What keeps human alive are the same memories too. These memories once kept us alive but only to murder us in the silence of the night.
All these questions are for myself. Ironing all my crumpled, bashed up emotions, stunted thoughts, lost opinions. It is a period of self discovery. To find that i have strayed from the path and that you might never be able to find me. A longer later.
-dedicated to Michelle- the other more eccentric person! ;)
Sun tanned on: 11:53 PM