~A Marathon
It has only been four weeks. But it had been a long four weeks. All that mugging, rushing to tutorials and lectures, and sleeping in them. All that rush, continuous rush to keep up. Wondering what the lecturers are talking about and what the tutorials are all about. I know once i let go i would be gone with the tide and would never come back.
School itself is taxing.
But as my sister says : slow and steady.
I wonder how i survived all this. To be still sane. To have to live through one of the most puzzling periods in my life. To be pressed down and dragged behind by work. I am actually still alive and sitting down typing all of this. Gosh, i deserve a pat on the back!
-pardon for the little thought about entry. I shall go back to the very abstract idea of chemistry!
Sun tanned on: 6:03 PM