~My Un-Answered Questions
I wondered why you treated me so well then i was chucked away like thrash.
I wondered what were you intentions and motives for how you behaved, reacted and respond.
I wondered if it was all planned or you were an opportunist.
I wondered why i even bothered to keep up with such treatment until i realised my folly, but it was a case of too late all lost.
I wondered if you felt a single twitch of guilt or embarrassement on your part.
I wondered where all that hate and detestment came from.
I wondered why i was never given a chance to explain myself.
I wondered who sent me into hell. Was it you or me?
I wondered if i should i hate you or forget you instead.
I wondered if you simply dont want to hear what i have to say or you dont dare to.
I wondered why did i even subject myself to so much pain and humiliation.
I wondered when i trot in my greens of new beginings, if you were still stuck in your grey.
I wondered if i was forgotten, ignored or hated.
I wondered if my questions should seek its answers one day.
Maybe. Maybe not.
Sun tanned on: 9:28 PM