~Things to do during the JUNE HOLS
This is the rough idea of the things i want/need/forced to do during the June Hols:
1. Go watch shrek and harry potter. That includes the usual Melon ice-cream that im nuts about. That includes the shopping which is actually good physical exercise. Man, im finding excuses agaiN!
2. Go sleepover at Kerr's. Babes, we have loads to catch up on. Means major persuading my dad (who thinks his daughter is neglecting her home work, okays, maybe he is right, huh)
3. Crash jean's school! The major reason for doing so is because i so miss my Si-dang!
4. Go sleepover/shopping/hang out with my tj pals. Babes, its time we go beyond BEDOK!
5. Go Mint museum of toys. I have been wanting to go over for a looks since last year.
6. Bake a proper cake. Its time i redemn myself and my previuos bad baking records.
7. CATCH UP WITH SCHOOL WORK!!! I have decided that there will days designated for me to mug and mug and MUG. I am determined to pass my JCT. All of it. Including the dreaded Econs.
Sun tanned on: 12:25 AM