~Weirddd
I have a weird behaviour. I like to smell my clean clothes or my jacket. I will be sniffing my clean pe shirt before i wear them. I will be sniffing my clean jackets. Its a nice familiar smell. I smell my blanket and bedsheets. Yes, its a weird fetish. But i just like the smell of clean shirts and sheets that has the smell of the "sun" and "washed clean detergent smell". I don't know why i dig it so much.
I have mad recurring dreams. One is when i am kidnapped by people i know in places that i am familiar with. Another is when i can ran so fast so effortlessly for so far and never stop. Another is when i am chased by a snake. I continue to run and run and run and run and run and run....I hope this is not a reflection of my real life.
-Utterly random small bites.
Sun tanned on: 9:34 PM