~Dreams.

There are two kinds of dreams.

The first is one that happens late at night and catches us off guard. We have no control of it and might be the clearest reflection of our sub consciousness. The other is something that we might think about all day. We plan and aspire, all in an aim to control our destiny.

The first scares me. I have many dreamless nights but the certain few occasional dreams freaks me out. Its so real that i can feel it or so i think.

I cried my heart out, the tears trickling down my face, the surrounding was all blur, my heart ached, I winched in pain and wailed. I slumped on the floor and wailed. I felt miserable and vulnerable. I felt weak and dependent. I sought sympathy in self pity.

I woke up and touched my face, thank goodness it was dry. I woke up and touched my pillow, thank goodness it was dry.

I laid in bed and looked at the ceiling above. I felt carefree and heaved a sigh of relief. I finally confronted my fears. I finally let go of my emotions. I finally need not be the person i want to be portrayed as. I finally let my guard down, pulled down the walls. I finally let it go.

I did what i know was not the right thing to do. But in dreams, you don't have any control. That is when i can be free.

I remembered that i cried for a long while, stood up and walked away. I walked away as a stronger person with my head held high. And a tonne lighter. Free enough.

Surprisingly, i only had the courage to do what i wanted to do in my dreams. I only found courage in the darkness of the night when i held no control of my actions, thinking or emotions.

This is when i know i no longer know myself.

In the aim to be strong, i actually became a coward.
Sun tanned on: 7:51 PM




Your rants My cries


Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credit

Designer:iloveyenleng
Burshes:Devaintart Image:photobucket