~Just Do it.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! The past two weeks have been spent studying or rather shall i say, trying to. It is a horrible feeling to be stuck at home reading lecture notes that should have been completed long time ago. I officially declare that preparing for the exams 2 weeks in advance is last minute studying. I have not completed anything as a whole and due to time constraints, i had to move on to another subject. So its here a bit there a bit, still very little.
Its been a long time since i excercised. Saturday actually. Pilates, ah, that hour of intense stretching and twisting. I need some cardio work out man! The sky is treatening to rain, its humid hot outside and i am feeling super restless for a jog. I am going down to jog!!!! I need to get whatever they call the happy enzymes running in the body and feel my heart thumping or i will think i died from all that studying. One fast round!!!
Sun tanned on: 4:26 PM