~Another view.
I am a great fan of fireworks and i caught every single National Day fireworks except the Padang one because our view is blocked. I was pretty disappointed that they changed the venue to the Marina this year because i will not be able to get a good view from my balcony.
So, there came weeks of Saturdays when i caught the fireworks at Marina Square food court and the Nat Stadium bridge. I took great pains to get a good view. Toiled the journey to the bridge from the MRT station. However, my parents and i found out that we can actually catch the fireworks from my neighbour's corridor two houses down! We only realised when we found a family standing at the corridor and the fireworks shot up to the sky and there, we saw the fireworks at our level!
Its just a change of view and we saw the fireworks. Guess sometimes, things are just there and all we need to do, its to go find it. A slight change of position, a totally new view point.
Sun tanned on: 11:09 PM