~
I had chinese lesson on friday. The chinese teacher never fails to impress me with her quotable quotes that she pops up once in a while. Even though she does not approve of me and michelle yaking away in class, when i do not bring my books or when i do not do my homework, i actually think we are pretty similar. I can relate to her when she describes emotions and feelings. That, i have respect for her.
She said the "she de" in the usual question "she de ma?" ( is it worth giving up?) can be broken up into "she" which means to give up and will result in "de" which means we actually gain something from giving up another. This phrase stares at me in the face and it has never occured to me that it had such a meaning if broken down. I understoond it.
I always hung on to things. I am greedy, i never want to let things go. I actually value some things so highly that i will go to great lenghts to keep it. But oh wells, i learnt it the hard way. To let loose. Its when you grip a handful of sand and it slips between your fingers. It just ain't worth it.
Sun tanned on: 9:15 PM