~JCTs are so passe
JCTs are such things of the past. Everybody, look at PROMOS! Its so near!
Resolutions:
1. Complete tutorials- In action
2. Stay awake in lectures- difficulty slightly higher
3. Read lecture notes before lectures- in order to stay awake during lectures
4. Do tutorials during breaks- Sometimes, at least when there arent magazines around
5. Stay awake during tutorials- difficulty level increases for double periods
6. Prepare for lecture tests- I must I will!! Comfirm!
Suffering:
Serious big ugly bruise on my left thigh- Hurts when you run.
Cuts and scars and wounds- Clumsily tripped and fall on rough concrete tiles. I ripped my TKD pants apart. That was how bad the fall is. That shows that the pants is not THAT durable. That shows im so CLUMSY! It hurts, i have to admit.
Burst blood vessels on my hands. Played volleyball with friends after PE (which i slacked). Gosh, i love volleyball AGAIN!
Sun tanned on: 9:25 PM