~This week.

Somethings happened this week. These are the ones worth or not worth noting.

1. Being cheated by the Zap uncle. He over charged me by $3.00. Serious, i was fuming mad and returned to get my money back after some explanation. The uncle fears me now. He will pay special attention when i am at the shop, i wonder why huh? As the saying goes, hell hath no fury for a women (syeyuet) scorned.

2.Being stalked.
I rushed down to the Lee Kong Chian library on monday night to get my resources for EOM. I was wearing my new mini-dress. Cutsy yellow colour that is kinda way-too-short. I wore a pair of shorts underneath and yet, attracted much unwelcomed glares. Then i dropped by BUGIS STREET alone, late at night, dressed in that mini dress, quite dumbly i figured. Then there was this guy who came up to me and like asked me questions and tried chatting me up even though i was trying to walk away. I should have not spoken a single word of chinese and pretend i don't know all that taiwanese slang he was using, damn. Too smart/dumb for my own good. The guy pestered and would not give up even after i tried to give false directions and bluntly telling him off that i have no clue where the nearest arcade is. AHH! Followed me out of bugis until i called up a friend and he heard the other line (which is often the last and final but most effective resolt for such unlucky matters.) Thanks, bro.

3. Dressing up for racial harmony.
My attire this year is thai! In my favourite flaming red colour!! The shirt is suppose to be that short k! But thanks to those who said my legs look even longer! I dont understand why they made such a short shirt with a long skirt.....

4. Donating blood
I donated bloood!! I freaked out during the registration and initial checks. And cried. Yes, i cried out of fright. So silly but i was seriously traumatised with everyone else's blood and cried. The nurse had to tell me to calm down. However, when it was my turn, i was more relaxed. I sat on the chair like i was at the beach.... Suntanin' in the hall. Its funny why i stopped feeling afraid when it was the most frightening part. The whole procedure did not hurt a bit but i stupidly, scared my own wits. I was hardworking and making sure my blood pumped out fast enough. An efficient blood donor. PROBABLY FILLED UP THE BAG IN A RECORD TIME. I did not have to sit around to rest like the others whom i saw and freaked out. There was no signs of dizzyness or light headedness. I could leave straight away! OH GOSH! It was not much but i just totally scared myself. EXTREMELY DUMB!!

-an additional bruisee. Oh wells, at least i saved some one.
Sun tanned on: 8:46 PM




Your rants My cries


Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credit

Designer:iloveyenleng
Burshes:Devaintart Image:photobucket