~Yes, yet another week
I am in trouble with the discipline committee again! What luck do i have! Learning from the past, i should just accept it and in time it will be a past. Then, i will be on time! ( pun intended)
A week of maddness has ended and another is about to begin!
I have been wanting to eat TAU HUEY for supper for the whole week! I am finally getting my tau-huey fix later!
In these chaos, its like a crowded ally where the back pushes the front and you are forced to move on. I am glad that i am back to being myself that is to know what i want and go get it. Like how the class says it " Big Bird! Spread your wings and FLYYY!!"
Im so exhausted every day when i reach home! I had to ask my dad for a word that describe "extreme tiredness" and he said " exhausted" See, my brain has stopped functioning.
Okay eat tau huey before my brain gets jelly!!!
Sun tanned on: 8:46 PM