These are the photos from the get together at National Day a couple of weeks ago!
Secret: I dug my school unfirom from the pile of unwanted clothes my mum keeps in the store. I semi screamed when i found out.

AHma, Me, Ying2, Seokhan, Renhui
With the flag flying high

Elina, Marion, Me ( I miss Marion's Mum too!)

4S!
(I always wonder why my shirt has always been a lighter shade of blue compared to everyone!)
I was so excied to see everyone! Gosh, i certainly miss the times i get to see Elina, RenHui and Marion in Aj (And i bet they do too! BOO!). Plus play the bouncy-ball-table-tennis game thing!
For the babes! Good things come to an end. But there is one that will not. Our friendships. That i ascertain.
I will not hold on to the past because they are much better treasured as memories.