~Emotional Maddness
There was some sort of emotional upheaval recently. Just when i was so upset about my practically non existent interpersonal skills, i was further pushed to the limit with some discipline problems.
I work my ass off to be a good student and the last thing i want to happen is to be remembered or noted as the "late" student or the "girl with the short skirt". So, that explains some emotional outburst today.
I fear myself. I was never like this, then why am i now?
Thanks babes for the support today. I was at my most vulnerable today and you all supported me. Thanks Michelle Barney! I would have not be able to pick myself up if it wasnt you being at my side today.
What to do? I am going to get the proper skirts and wear them. I am not going to let a skirt tarnish all my efforts to be a good student. I guess it comes in a package afterall.
Stay Low Stay Clear. I must remember.
Sun tanned on: 8:23 PM