~Lifted
It was Staff's Day at Tj on Friday and Be Urself Day too. We dressed up in our seconday school uniform whilst some teachers wore the Tj uniform. Did anyone noticed Miss Lim's attire on Friday? I was utterly shocked by her and she said my expression was "priceless". Hey 25-07, dress in your nerdiest uniform with tie for the coming Math lessons. We shall shock her back. I will. Orders from Math rep k!
It was Teacher's Day at Cedar. Aw man that places feels like home! I went back and did the whole ritual of having a super long chat with Mdm Heng. She is the coolest senior citizen i have ever met. We just have endless things to say to each other. I always look forward to catching up with her every time i head back. Then we met up with some teachers and they spilled secrets on our PE teacher! Just think she should be the healthiest teacher in school! Haha. Our teachers are begining to treat us more like adults yet i still look up to them like how i would in Secondary One.
Met up with friends! The moment i stepped in, the scream and everything loud was just total nostalgia. And with every " hey Syeyuet!" and my total excitement to see them once again was replied with a chorus of "Gosh still the same! So syeyuet!" then hugs. Aw miss you all! Eveyone said i did not change the same bit, still very crazy and totally retarded. Guess the leopard does not shed HER spots so easily.
We went for lunch and then headed down to town to chill out! Meeting up with old pals and chilling out, talking non stop in degree 8 excitement and highness all day! My soul was lifted. I was tired and pulled down by all the work but all of your company raised my spirit! The real syeyuet, not the black and white one.
A junior said that i was mentioned by my camp teacher during a meeting! Gosh i feel so honoured. I always looked up at those people she mentioned for their unique abilities and would have never thought that i would be mentioned too! I always thought that she thinks i am some retarded crazy girl but maybe she does! HAHA! It was really good to be recognised and remembered even after i left. And it is the greatest honour to be mentioned! Thank you!
Someone else can get a bowl and eat her words.
Sun tanned on: 9:29 PM