~Lonely
For the first time in my life, i am going to say this. I am lonely.
I have a wonderful, supportive family. Crazy and equally funny classmates. A good bunch of gals to stick through thick and thin with. What more can i ask for?
I wish to meet less people who will break my heart with their actions. Worst still, only find out when all the effort, time and emotions were spent into building up a friendship. This year had been too many to handle. It starts to make me wonder if it is the time when friendships are no longer as pure as i thought them to be, as honest as i hoped them to be.
When you play two sides, you get neither. If it pleases you, at least you get the other. Cause you lost mine.
I never expect my friends to take sides but people just forget that leaving out parts is still considered a white lie. If what you dont know wont kill you. If that is your stand towards treating our friendship, then this ignorance pleases you. Then the thing you dont know is, our friendship will die inevitably.
I pray this is not part of growing up.
Sun tanned on: 11:39 PM