~Back To Blog!
Hmmsss...How have i spent my holidays?
Firstly, i got my shoes already. Its the usual 3-inch shoes which my sisters would hate to take pictures with me in it.
Secondly, i am well already! Thank you all who asked. I dont sound like an alien anymore and i can no longer do an Ah-do impersonation, much to my relief!
Thirdly, if you think i am having a very exciting holiday, you are so wrong! I have chose to slack at home for the past two weeks. I just want to sit back and chill and the weather is very encouraging! I fininshed Gong-s, heroes with my parents and i am watching Coffee Prince with my sister! Whoohoo i know i have to slack now or never. So i basically chilled out at home.
Next, I have resumed Pilates! Yayness. I finally resumed lessons after so long. I used to dread lessons because it is so monotoness. But after so long, i am actually excited to get back to doing the moves. Some of the students who started when i dropped out thought i was a newbie and got me to a spot in front of them "newbie place". I was glad that i have not dropped to newbie standard and could still do the moves like my sister and mum. It nice to have a good stretch finally!
Anyways, mum started Belly Dancing again. The person who dont allow me to start has gone for lessons. Time does not permit since the timeslots are in the afternoon and lessons stretch till school re-opens.
If you are concerned about my progress in my home-work.... I have decided that i should have maths done this week so i can keep up with Cheryl! Good motivation. Everyone is getting guilty bites for not doing work. I am trying very hard to ignore my work. ALL that is in my mind is- slack.
Coming back from Yunnan..... I still miss the starry nights. All the stars just makes me feel small in this world, but makes this world beautiful again. Coming back, i just realised that there are so many things that i cannot see in Singapore, so much that i have not been exposed to.
Sudden cravings? I want to have a good steam-boat meal. Sizzling meat, hot soup boiling, good chatter, fun company, a good drink and a nice time....All that i can ask for now...
Sun tanned on: 7:51 PM