~A year has past?
Wow is year 2007 coming to an end? How was i feeling when year 2006 was coming to an end?
When 2007 was approaching, i missed my friends yet i felt empowered. I felt i could take the world under my feet, challenge and triumph. I knew what i wanted and the route to it. I knew who i was and what i wanted to be. I never knew what was to come and how i crumbled under it. Fortunately, i could now look into the eyes of the person i was then and not feel embarrassed. Because i managed to pick the pieces somehow.
Then 2007 came.
I took some challenges by my stride and challenged it. I hit my goals and there are some that i am still trying to achieve. I laughed at my folly, cried over it. I was bullied and i left myself defenseless.
I felt the shark in me. (My former Maths teacher's philosophy) It did me great but some times i felt the shark is biting into my self esteem and confidence. I was confused and i felt like i was having a conflict with myself.
But 2008 is coming, i have solved the conflict.
The great white shark is in me now. No, i have not done my homework but you get what i mean, yeah? ;)
Cheerios!
Sun tanned on: 10:36 PM