~School Kicks in.
School kicks in. I am not sure whether to say YAY or sigh and go back to sleep.
I still wake up in the morning to thoughts of breaking my phone into two because of the alarm. I still snug up to my blanket and steal anothery fifty winks. Then, i give up fighting and slug myself out. Look out to the peace of the night outside my window. Feeling glad that i am not late for school.
I still brush my teeth so hard the toothbrush frays in two weeks. I wash my face in a furtile attempt to wake myself out. Then the whole ritual continues for the gazillion times in my 11 years of education.
Then i will be running a little late and rush out of the house, down the block, greeted by the chilly air.
My day begins.
Sun tanned on: 7:47 PM